Monday, November 12, 2012

Nets & Nanette




 dress (Nanette Lepore, AJs Casuals, Lexington or non-Kentuckians Here), coat (Banana Republic, similar below), belt (Gap),  tights (Commando or affordable options at Target), shoes (Charles Jourdan), tote (Gucci) ring (Lagos), watch (Cartier), shades (colors in optiCS)
If I was to describe this ensemble to you without having seen it, you may be quite alarmed or think I'm turning tricks downtown.  Lace, fishnets, cherry red--sounds um, tacky--yes?  Well hardly, as this little Nanette Lepore number is about as darling as darling gets--thank you AJs Casuals!  Add a subtly patterned tight & a classic red coat, and you've got yourself a pretty timeless look.  Speaking of timeless, I am in the market for a new black tote.  Granted, I love this Gucci as it has stood the test of time...but I'm getting a little antsy and well frankly, I've been a pretty good gal this year, Santa!  I am open to any suggestions--currently pondering the lovelies below (as well as some lovely red coat options for y'all).  Also, take a gander at my current craves located to the left.  Finally...big thanks for all of your sweet comments regarding My Brood's Video....Make it a good one!


photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! And so festive! The tights take it to the next level :)

    I'm partial to the two Tory Burch bags, but you really can't go wrong with any of them!

    christineincolor.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL