Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Fur Meets Plaid





leatherette jeans (Citizens of Humanity on SALE), shirt (J.Crew sold out, alternative HERE), vest (BB Dakota  Love This), kitten heels (J.Crew extra 30% off with STYLEFIND), watch (Tag Heuer), clutch (Kate Spade Love This), ring (David Yurman), bracelets (Asos & Stella & Dot), shades (Gucci)
I am smitten with these Citizen of Humanity Pants.  After literally salivating over the J.Brand leathers I sported HERE, I was on a mission to find a friendlier price tag that wasn't going to send my husband into anaphylactic shock!  They fit like a dang glove and by all appearances portray the look of leather....and I have to say, kinda diggin' the mid rise, too (typically that fit is horrendous on me).  I'm also a fan of the unlikely marriage of fur & lumberjack--nothing like de-prepping some plaid with a little faux fur & leather!
Y'all make it a good one!  

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem
 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

7 comments:

  1. Wowza! Those pants look HOT on you. Great outfit! Loving the lumberjack and fur pairing.

    xx,
    C
    http://www.merchmaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a greta look! love the fur vest over plaid shirt!

    xoxo,

    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great mix of casual & polished - I'm loving the plaid and the fur vest looks cozy & chic!

    www.pennypincherfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. dang! no wonder you love those pants so much - they are SUPER snazzy. love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant! I love this look! I wish that fur vest was still available though. :-(

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love every piece you are wearing both together and buy themselves. Killer outfit! You made this weerk :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL