Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Dress & Chucks





dress (LAmade c/o), chucks (Converse), bag (Michael Kors), bracelets (Jennifer Zeuner, Crewcuts, Gap, Asos, Stella & Dot), rings (Anna Beck & Lagos), watch (Tag Heuer), shades (Gucci)
No shocker I am a big fan of this kinda look (see THIS & THIS).  It's an easy go to look for when I'm on the move with my kiddies or running errands.  I'm loving this LAmade Dress for its laid back feel but with a nice silky fabric.  Make sure to take a gander at LAmade's easy & feminine frocks--they're extending a nice little discount for s + s readers---use code SEERSUCKER20 for 20% off your LAmade purchase.  Alright, gang, make it a good one--thanks for reading!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem  



 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

13 comments:

  1. I love how effortless this look is- doesn't get cuter than leopard converses!

    Classy Chic & Chardonnay
    http://ceislin.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the leopard chucks! :)

    http://asequinloveaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a comfortable look, but super adorable!

    -Lindsey & Amanda
    ohbuoyboston.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. As usual, you wear it well. Got some navy w white polka dots chucks last week! Keep it up. Check your posts every day:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is adorable and love it paired down with some cute converse.

    Megan
    budgetfashion101.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look FAB as always. Love the look! I have been looking for the PERFECT Chucks - I'm SO getting these!! Love ya sis!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look Fab as always! Love the look. I have been looking for the perfect Chucks - I'm SO getting these!! You always know you to solve my fashion conundrums.
    Love ya sis!!
    Jenine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shoes are killing it! Love them! Nothing better than sneakers and a comfy dress, great look!
    -Alexandra
    www.rhymeswithfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love a cute dress + chucks! You look gorgeous girl, there's nothing prettier than someone who's comfortable.

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am a sucker for dresses and sneakers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. those chucks are not your normal chucks! Loving this look pretty lady!
    xx
    Here&Now
    Enter my current giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this look, since I am a stay at home mom, this works for me. I am going to run and get a pair of those amazing sneakers. I do have in my closet two similar dresses that I purchased from Madewell to complete the look.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL