Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Heart On Your Sleeve




sweater (C.Wonder how cute is THIS ONE), shirt (J.Crew), pants (J.Crew just snagged THESE GUYS), bag (Michael Kors), sneaks (Nike), shades (Ray Ban), watch (Tag), bracelet (J.Crew), rings (Lagos, Anna Beck)
Gang, gotta make it pretty quick today as I have a gazillion things to do.  You must know this rig is ME to the umpteenth degree---little prep, little polish, little chill factor with the SNEAKS--def my ideal look.  You'll def see me sporting these types of rigs all throughout the fall.  Apologies for the brevity---gotta scoot, but before I do, I MUST send some love & prayers to my gal, KT--girlfriend is on the brink of welcoming her sweet baby girl, Brinley, into the world.  Love you, KT--remember, breathe, focus, breathe and tell Lee to shut the hell up if he starts to work your nerves!?!?!?!?  Can't wait to meet your most precious bundle!  

photos courtesy of my gal in labor, Kristin Tatem


 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL