Monday, November 18, 2013

Caps & Stripes







hat (J.Crew), pants (J.Crew), turtleneck (HM c/o), jacket (Gap see SIMILAR), oxfords (Zara in stores, see SIMILAR), bag (Michael Kors), rings (Lagos, Anna Beck), watch (Cartier)

This HAT definitely ain't new news, tons of people have been spotted sporting it, but ooohhh do I love it.  No stranger to the ball cap (see HERE), I knew I had to add this 'dressier' version to my arsenal.  I've had it for about a week now and I've already worn it HERE, errands, school drop off when my hair is truly an atrocity--pretty much every day--would so wear it to work if I could.  I'm also planning to nix the metallic loafers next go around and pair this look with some KICKS and a quirky SCARF for a more casual & cozy feel....which is kinda the beauty of these Leather Detailed Pants. I've sported them a little dressier for work HERE and clearly they transition into the casual role pretty easily, too!  Alright gang, make it a good one!

photos courtesy of The Photography Boutique
 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

1 comment:

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL