Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Stars & Stripes





shirt (HM c/o), vest (J.Crew ON SALE), jeans (DL 1961), heels (J.Crew 30% OFF with code GIFTNOW), bag (Michael Kors), rings (David Yurman, Lagos, Anna Beck), watch (Michael Kors), shades (Gucci), necklace (Maya Brenner), bracelet (Jewelique c/o love THIS)

While I normally like to sport my vests casually (see HERE & HERE), I also love the idea of jazzing them up a bit with some heels.  It's all about the juxtaposition for me--balancing casual with dressy suits my style best.  I'll also never deny my love for a good print mix--this VEST allows for options galore in the way of print mixing. Because in my book, stripes are always a neutral!  Alright gang, make it a good one--it is FFRReezing here in Lex--stay warm!  

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem
 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL