Monday, June 23, 2014

Stripes & Bells

 






blouse (DVF c/o AJs Casuals other stripes HEREHERE, or HERE), jeans (Marc Allison c/o see other bells HERE), clutch (Clare Vivier, Omar + Elsie, also available HERE), heels (Zara, see similar HERE), cuff (SIMILAR want 2 of these bad boys), rings (Lagos, Anna Beck), necklace (Page Sargisson see Similar), shades (Ray Ban)

Per my Insta Preview, this is and always will be my favorite combo.  Leopard and Stripes are forever a 'do' in my book.  Add a pair of Bells and we've got a look that is definitely at the top of my list.  It's easy and effortless, yet polished and pulled together---classic combo indeed.  Speaking of classic, out of the norm for me to post something on the weekend, but be sure to check out my Classic Weekender Look from Saturday--the TOTE is definitely one of my current faves.  Alright gang, feel free to peruse the look below and cheers to a wonderful start to your week!  Make it a good one!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem


 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL