Wednesday, June 11, 2014

The Royal Blues





dress (Tibi, AJs Casuals, Lexington, see other Blues below), heels (J.Crew, loving THESE LEOS ), necklace (AJs Casuals, Lexington), clutch (GiGi New York c/o), bracelets (Cuff, Morton JamesKate Spade, Coordinates Omar + Elsie), rings (Lagos, Anna Beck)

I wasn't fibbing in This POST when I told you I was having a moment with blue.  As I've stated before, it just screams summer and I'm always going to love a hue that can pair beautifully with multiple other shades.  And while the Seminole in me is dying a little bit inside that I've chosen an orange and blue combo, this necklace from AJs Casuals convinced me to just cool my jets and go with it for the sake of this look.  And I have to say, for a girl that wouldn't dare step foot in this color combo during her college years, I'm currently quite smitten with it.  Check out some other blue hues from Sunday's POST as well as some blue bells below.  Alright gang, cheers to a lovely Wednesday--make it a good one!
photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL