Saturday, August 30, 2014

The Sales

'Tis the weekend for pools, beaches, boats, football, and shopping---tons and tons of S A L E shopping.  Before getting our butts in gear for the pool, I had to scour through the insane sales going on this weekend to bookmark some of my craves for us.  It's gonna be a doozy to narrow our selections down, gang, but never has there been a better time to snag some end of summer deals and stock up on some fabulous fall finds.  Nordstrom (see COGNACLEO, & PARKA), J.Crew (see LOVE, TIE DYE, & ANCHORS), and C Wonder ( see KITTYDOTS, & CAMEL) are serving up some of my current craves.  Best of luck on your hunt--let's all try to pace ourselves shall we now?  I can already tell the SNEAKS are going to be my demise, damnit.  Y'all make it a great one and enjoy the long weekend!  Happy Hunting!

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL