Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Get Red





 dress (J.Crew see similar HERE and HERE), flats (Loeffler Randall, Omar + Elsie), bag (Clare Vivier, Omar + Elsie, avail online HERE), necklaces (Similar), watch (Michael Kors), rings (Lagos, Anna Beck), cuff (Similar)


You know typically, I don't gravitate towards red.  No specific reason other than I have to have just the right shade for my skin tone---the dress above and this Drop Waist are no doubt serving up that universally flattering hue.  Able to be paired with a multitude of shades, I chose to stick with my routine these days and throw in some black--which I have to thank a reader for turning me onto THIS ALTERNATIVE to my necklace above---if you're wanting a little more chunk, snag two!  Once the temps start to dip, I'll try pairing this dress with some Spotted Tights--perfect little transitional number (check out some similar reds below).  
Alright gang, I've gotta catch some zzz's--have a busy workday in Cincy tomorrow and then head to Tallahassee to cheer on my Noles later this week--can't wait!  You all have a fantastic start to your Wednesday---make it a good one!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem


 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL