Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Fringe Benefits








dress (Rachel Zoe c/o AJs Casuals), bag (Kate Spade c/o AJs Casuals), heels (Loeffler Randall), necklace (Elva Fields c/o AJs casuals), rings (Lagos, Anna Beck), shades (Gucci)

Per my POST on Monday, I'm adoring all things AJs Casuals...and this Rachel Zoe dress is no exception.  It's the perfect mix of modern and feminine and I simply adore it.  Almost as much as I'm loving this Elva Fields Fringe Necklace....made by proud Kentucky hands and carried exclusively in Lex by AJs, Emily's eye for detail and unique gorgeousness is simply beyond--big fan right here.  Alright gang, y'all have a great day--quite excited to take my big gal to the FSU/UL game in Louisville (thanks, Matty)!  Go Noles!  

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL