Thursday, October 2, 2014

Seminole Style--It's Laidback







plaid (Paige c/o), denim (Paige c/o), sneaks (Vans), bag (Michael Kors SIMILAR), shades (Gucci), cuff (Page Sargisson c/o), rings (Lagos, Anna Beck)

I have to say, I went back to Tallahassee several weeks ago for the FSU/Clemson game (which was an insane nail biter) and while the gals all dolled up for gameday were terribly cute--I just couldn't do it.  I need a little Sneak Action in my life come gameday and DENIM . Lots and lots of denim.  Paige has forever been one of my favs (see HEREHERE, & HERE) and THESE EDGEMONTS are no exception.  Suckers hug in all the right places and are super comfy to boot.  
Make sure to check out my gals, KristinCathy, & Lacey to see how they styled their Paige's.  

A Lacey Perspective
photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL