Sunday, November 2, 2014

A Casual Sunday










look 2:  blazer (Express see SIMILAR under $25), tee (Zara love THIS TEE), denim (AG love THESE), sneaks (Converse), bag (Clare Vivier), watch (Michael Kors)

Sundays call for a laid back vibe and these two rigs are just that.  Couple things worth mentioning---if ya haven't hopped on the Chucks bandwagon, there's no better time than the present.  I just snagged THESE PLAID SNEAKS and have worn them nonstop.  Also, this classic Daniel Wellington Watch has a 15% off discount code for s + s readers using code "seersuckerandsaddles."  When I tell you this sucker is my new go to timepiece, I ain't lying.  Be sure to shop the looks below along with some other fave plaids.

Alright gang, I have my mom in town from Florida and we're gonna hop to it---laundry, garage organization, and spaghetti making--rager of a Sunday but my favorite kind if I'm being honest. Y'all have a great rest of your  weekend---make it a great one!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL