Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Ladies Love LuLu











top (Lulu Lemon), pants (Lulu Lemon), jacket (Lulu Lemon), sneaks (Reebok), necklace (Stella & Dot c/o ), watch (Daniel Wellington c/o), rings (Anna Beck, Lagos), bracelet (Coordinate Collection c/o Omar + Elsie)

Five+ years strong and I'm still a loyal Lulu Lemon fan.  I've tried to cheat, but truly there is no other line of workout clothing that I think fits/feels/wears/supports better (see HERE).  I tend to stick with what I know and don't stray too much when it comes to styles because quite frankly, I don't want to be fidgeting when I'm sweating.  The Wunder UndersRacerbacks, & Tech Short Sleeve have proven to be tried and true for me.  I know my size and can just run in the store and grab 'em without even trying on.  Convenient, right?  On the convenience note, The Mall at Lexington Green serves up a heaping dose of it.  Located smack dab in the middle right near Joseph Beth, I can get in and out of Lulu in 15 mins done & done.  
Few other tidbits, as mentioned in last week's POST, I've been sporting my Stella & Dot engraved necklace nonstop---love that I don't even have to take it off for my workouts.  Remember to reach out to Claire directly for a great discount and free shipping on any s & d pieces!  Alright gang, cheers to a productive Wednesday.  Feel free to shop the look below.  I maaaay have tossed in a few extra pairs of sneaks I'm clocking (Unnecessary vs Necessary).  

photos courtesy of Andrew Adams

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL