Friday, November 28, 2014

The Deals

Deals for dang days!  I've done my best to round up where I've been scouting and scoring---my main stomping grounds have been Piperlime at 25% OFF SITEWIDE with code THANKFUL25 (snagged THESE LEOS & THIS SATCHEL), Nordstrom (picked up THESE FLORAL BEAUTIES and THIS for my youngest), J.Crew at 30% off FULL PRICE (got my oldest this PUFF), and GAP at 50% off EVERYTHING (stocked up on my Cableknits SIZE UP).  I said this last year and I'm clearly not practicing what I've preached, but let's try to pace ourselves...the deals are good indeed but don't buy if you wouldn't buy full price (not saying I always adhere to that model, but I def try to)!!  Alright gang, happy shopping...hope y'all had a lovely time with the family and friends yesterday--make it a successful one!






 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL