Thursday, March 12, 2015

The Spring Stripe






dress (Anthropologie), necklace (Anthropologie), heels (Kate Spade THESE PINKS would look perf, too), cuff (Morton James), watch (Cartier), rings (Lagos, Anna Beck)

In the market for a flattering Spring Dress?  This Striped Frock is indeed it!  The chevron placement of the stripes on this frock help to minimize the waist and take the focus off of my 'areas'....Read:  HIPS.  And I have to say, Anthropologie is serving up a major dose of STATEMENT NECKLACES--they were spotted all over the Oscar red carpet so I'm thinking they're here to stay for the Spring/Summer.  Shop this look and some of my fave Baubles below.  Alright gang, make it a great one....going out for a very much needed dinner with my gal pals!  Y'all have a good evening--Spring has Sprung here in the Bluegrass!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL