Monday, December 14, 2015

The Flowy Floral









dress (Urban Outfitters ON SALE), boots (Stuart Weitzman, see SAVE OPTION), bag (Gigi New York), hat (Sole Society c/o), rings (Anna Beck), necklace (Dogeared)

It's not often you can sport a Flowy Lightweight Dress in mid December.  But alas, the Bluegrass is unseasonably warm these days so I'll take it.  This Floral Lovely (ON SALE) is the PERF counterpart to a pair of OTK BOOTS.  
I will indeed be bringing this look with me to FLA this week--Cannot wait for almost 3 weeks in my old stomping grounds--coupled with a quick getaway to Mexico for NYE!!  
Alright gang, does everyone else feel as insanely busy as I do??  I don't know which way is up here lately.  With that being said, let me get a move on it as I've already procrastinated enough this morn!  Cheers to a week of productivity and getting things crossed off our lists--which btw, if you still need something for Mom, I swear by my Heart Mom Necklace--I basically wear mine everyday and just love its simplicity.  With that being said--Make it a great one!

photos courtesy of Andrew Adams

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL