Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Check the Midi








skirt (Talbots c/o ON SALE UNDER $60), blouse (see SIMILAR), heels (J.Crew see SIMILAR ON SALE), clutch (Sole Society see STRIPES), lip (MAC)

Back in the saddle, gang, after what was an absolutely incredible Mexican New Year's-slash-visit to FLA with the fam (we're actually still here).  And as much as I love and crave getaways with my crew, there's always a part of me that is ready to get back to the routine.  And so, with 2016 well underway, wanted to kick 'er off with this lovely GINGHAM MIDI (on SALE)....not sure she could be any cuter if she tried.  I love its ladylike meets graphic vibe--right up my alley.  
Sure it's somewhat customary to chat up resolutions, goals, etc--I say let's just get on with it already and churn out some style that I hope y'all will find a bit inspirational!  Looking forward to sharing our F O U R T H year together, gang---cheers to making it our best one yet!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL