Sunday, January 24, 2016

Lace Love






dress (Shein ON SALE c/o), heels (Kate Spade), clutch (Sole Society sold out, see other STIPES)

 I've gotta say, gang, for the price---this Lace Dress is spot on.  I tried some goodies from SheIn several months ago (see Gray & Floral) and clearly I'm hooked.  I wore this Lacey Frock to one of John's work soirees and it proved to be equal parts demure and sassy with its peek-a-boo mesh.  Think I'm gonna go back for round three and snag this Burgundy Number & possibly this Nautical Flounce which would be perfect for next month's cruise!
Alright gang, wishing you all a great start to your week---make it a great one!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem



 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL